Pet Boarding and Bathing Services in Decatur
Our goal is to give you peace of mind when you board your pet with us. It can be difficult to leave them behind, even if it’s just for a few days. At Fairview Hospital for Animals, we’re dedicated to treating your pet like our own and making them feel right at home during their visit. Patients and non-patients alike are welcome to stay with us, granted they are current on their vaccines and parasite control.
Accommodations We Offer
Dogs and cats have different needs and are therefore kept in separate areas of our climate-controlled facility for a more relaxing experience. Additional amenities include:
- Cat condos that allow feline guests to climb, stretch, relax, and survey their surroundings from up high
- Multiple daily walks for dogs to provide them with plenty of physical and social activity
- Veterinarian supervision during our regular office hours
- Administration of any medications or insulin as needed to keep your pet healthy and happy
- Comfy bedding and fresh water changed out daily
What Your Pet Needs Before Boarding
When you entrust your pet’s care to us, our team goes above and beyond to ensure not only their comfort, but their safety, as well. To keep all of our guests safe and healthy, your pet needs to be flea-free and current with their vaccinations, including:
- Canine distemper
- Canine parvovirus
- Feline distemper/respiratory disease
Quality Bathing to Keep Your Pet Feeling Clean
At Fairview Hospital for Animals, we offer exceptional bathing services to give your pet a thorough, refreshing clean from nose to tail. Hygiene is extremely important for our pets because it not only improves their appearance, but washes away dirt, oil, and hair buildup that can, if untreated, lead to other health problems. Our Hydrosurge unit provides a deep, massaging clean that helps us scrub away any buildup on your pet’s skin and leaves them with a soft, shiny coat.
You are more than welcome to request a bath for your dog during or at the end of their boarding stay so they can return to you clean and rejuvenated. Call us at (217) 428-7709 for more information!